Pre Requirements Player Clinics/Tryouts:
Notify Sideout Director via email or telephone date for tryout plans and provide information sheet (Player experience, age, skill level challenges). Director will email sheet.
Complete form and submit to director day of tryouts/clinics.
Payments are required prior to participation in all events.
POC for all questions: Marvin Rojas Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (760)900-2426
1. Athletes need to first register with NCVA by purchasing a tryout pass ($20) or season
membership ($70). One of these is required for tryouts, so please bring your
membership copy with you on tryout day.
2. All athletes must fill out the online registration form and pay and tryout fee online.
3. Before tryouts begin, athletes will be given a chance to try on sample jerseys. Their
preferred size will be noted and in the event they make a team, they will already know
their size. It is best to try on all jerseys as sizes vary. Consult with a parent or
guardian if size is questionable.
4. Coach will be giving guidance and evaluating athletes throughout the tryout
5. Emails and/or phone calls will be sent out to athletes with their placement within 24
hours of the last tryout date (11/9/2019).